Date(s) - 28/08/2018 - 31/08/2018
9:00 am - 4:30 am
Novotel Sydney Darling Square
Women in Environment & Sustainability Leadership Summit
The Environment and Sustainability sector is a dynamic terrain, ripe with challenges and opportunities. The Women in Environment & Sustainability Leadership Summit will enrich attendees with the skills and strategies to realise their potential and overcome the challenges of a leadership career.
Environment and sustainability professionals from across a multitude of industries are invited to share their visions of leadership success in the unique context of environmental sustainability. Content is brought to life through insightful case studies, interactive panels and expert commentaries that will empower aspiring leaders to accelerate their leadership careers and achieve their goals.
Register teams early to join this progressive conversation and ensure your organisation remains at the forefront of environmental sustainability and leadership practice.
Exclusive Leaders in Heels Discount: 10% Off With Booking Code QL
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to achieve goals
- Be an authentic and resilient leader
- Expand your influence and impact
- Empower future environmental leaders
Featured Speakers Include:
- Emma Herd, CEO, Investor Group on Climate Change
- Dr Gwen Fenton, Chief Scientist, Australian Antarctic Division
- David Ritter, CEO, Greenpeace
- Mary Ann van Bodegraven, Group Manager Sustainability, Coca-Cola Amatil
Online Agenda: http://liquidlearning.com/documents/WEC0818A/WEC0818A_QL.pdf
Phone: 61 2 8239 9711
Unique Booking Code: WEC0818A – QL