Date(s) - 27/02/2018 - 02/03/2018
ParkRoyal Darling Harbour
In the competitive and demanding world of Aviation, it is increasingly important to reach new heights as a great leader. To truly achieve and drive your career progression, you need the resilience and resolve to turn obstacles into opportunities and stand out for promotion.
Liquid Learning’s inaugural Women in Aviation Leadership Summit 2018 brings together some of the most accomplished aviation leaders in the region to champion women’s leadership and provide the practical tools you need for success. Through anecdotal case studies, experiential workshops, inspiring expert commentaries and interactive panel discussions, this unmissable event will offer the support, advice and insight you need to defy limitations and advance your career.
Be limitless and unlock your potential. Register early to secure group bookings at this unique learning and networking opportunity!
- Defy limitations and take charge of your career
- Learn strategies for success from accomplished leaders
- Build resilience and establish a healthy work-life balance
- Foster innovation and drive change as a leader of tomorrow
Featured speakers include:
- Jane Hunter Chief Operating Officer, Phantom Works Intl Boeing Defence Australia
- Gabby Costigan Chief Executive Officer BAE Systems
- Kathleen Boseley Head of Independent Designs Airbus Group
- Dave Lynch Commanding Officer, School of Army Aviation Australian Army
- Karen Crook Head of Cabin Operations and Service Capability Tigerair Australia