Date(s) - 18/06/2018 - 22/06/2018
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Boat House by the Lake, Canberra
Public Sector Future of Work Summit
The future of work is a dynamic terrain where organisations are faced with profound changes. Fast-paced and rigorous environments contradict the need for continual upskilling. New job roles are coming into view while others are disappearing. As such, the need to maintain productivity in a multi-generational workforce is extremely relevant.
The need for change provides a great opportunity to innovate and inspire. Organisations need strong influencers to understand the complexities surrounding future of work and its impact on people and sustainability. Emerging leaders will need to know how to develop strong teams capable of maintaining productivity through transformation and adapt to the changes in technology. This is the only way to drive organisations forward into a future where they can flourish and thrive.
This two-day conference will explore the right approaches to steer organisations into opportunity. Attendees will learn how to get the best out their workforce by developing adaptive, prepared, agile and flexible management initiatives. Our speakers will delve into the upcoming changes and how to navigate the challenges as we push forward into the future.
Exclusive Leaders in Heels Discount: 10% Off With Booking Code QL
- Build future-ready teams
- Maintain efficiency throughout disruption
- Bridge the gap between generations
- Inspire innovation
- Tina Daisley, General Manager, Organisation Health and Culture, National Disability Insurance Agency
- Kathryn Farnell, Head of Talent and Development, Caltex Australia
- Natalie Marsh, General Manager, People and Planning, Department of Industry, Innovation and Science
- Fiona Reed, Executive Director, Human Resources, La Trobe University
Online Agenda: http://liquidlearning.com/documents/FWHR0618A/FWHR0618A_QL.pdf
Phone: 61 2 8239 9711
Email: [email protected]
Unique Booking Code: FWHR0618A – QL