Date(s) - 06/03/2020
12:00 pm - 7:00 pm
The Female Founders Forum will bring together about 250 female founders, investors and members of the New York University Community, for a half day of inspiration, conversation and networking, in order to expand opportunity and community building for current and future female founders. This event is open to all female founders, investors and supporters (both at NYU and non NYU affiliated).
What to expect:
– Networking lunch (Catering provided by Taim Falafel)
– Keynote speaker
– Two panel discussions
– Pitch-off – Five seed-stage female-led startups will pitch in front of investors for feedback and prizes!
– Venture showcase & happy hour networking (Wine, beer and snacks, all provided by female-led companies)
Keynote Speaker: Susan Lyne, President and Managing Partner at BBG Ventures
Other Confirmed Speakers (more speakers coming soon!):
– Rebecca Kaden, Partner at Union Square Ventures
– Olivia Landau, Founder & CEO of The Clear Cut
– Chloe Alpert, Founder & CEO of Medinas Health
Teams Confirmed to Pitch at Event (more presenters coming soon!):
– Alice Formwalt (NYU Steinhardt ’18), COO & Co-Founder of Street Smarts VR
– Bertha Jimenez (NYU Tandon ’16), CEO and Founder of RISE Products
– Myriam Sbeiti (NYU Tandon ’18) and Daniela Blanco (NYU Tandon ’20), Co-Founders of Sunthetics
– Rachel Konowitz (NYU Wagner ’18), COO & Co-Founder of Motivote
The Female Founders Forum is powered by the NYU Entrepreneurial Institute in partnership with the NYU School of Law, the NYU Tandon School of Engineering, the NYU Stern W. R. Berkley Innovation Labs, and the NYU Office of Global Inclusion, Diversity, and Strategic Innovation.
Come network, find your next co-founder, partner, or investor, or maybe even your next job. A full agenda is coming soon. Stay tuned!