Date(s) - 28/03/2020 - 29/03/2020
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Categories No Categories
A truly first-of-its-kind in Australia, The Conscious Space is a three-day event in Sydney uniting over 150 inspirational businesses and change makers with people just like you. Beautifully crafted for the mindful, the curious, and for the earth, the Conscious Space is not just an event, but a dedicated and passionate community for you to experience… for free!
You can expect
- market stalls to shop
- keynote presentations from speakers such as Damon Gameau and Alexx Stuart
- live podcast recordings with amazing people such as Pru Chapman from One Wild Ride
- Interactive workshops from leaders in their industry across topics such as permaculture, mindfulness, yoga & so much more
You will discover great brands across
- health and wellness
- beauty and skin care
- food and nutrition
- home and garden
- education and technology.
You’ll have a chance to meet the people behind the brands and make considered purchases from them directly.
And experience all the fun stuff such as:
- Organic wine bar
- Beer tasting
- Interactive activities for children
- Live music
- Huge selection of vegan food and products
- Access to a meditation space
- Food options covering all the ‘frees’ (gluten/dairy/meat/sugar etc!)
- Free products, giveaways and major prizes
Children of all ages most welcome. There will be pram access and feeding / changing facilities onsite.
Venue is also wheelchair friendly
Tickets are free and strictly limited so be sure to register now to stay in the loop
MORE INFORMATION VIA OUR WEBSITE http://theconsciousspace.com/Price: free