Date(s) - 27/08/2019 - 30/08/2019
8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Intercontinental Hotel, Sydney
Indigenous women from across the country will gather to reflect on cultural heritage and help you refine leadership strengths, helping pave the way for the next generation of Indigenous women leaders.
Explore inspiring stories of successful leadership, career journeys and personal triumphs, as we delve deeper into how we can combine our cultural roles with the responsibilities of the business world.
- Harness your natural strengths & advance your career
- Align your authentic leadership style with your community values
- Develop mindfulness to cultivate resilience
- Balance career, culture & community
Feature Speakers Include:
- Andrea Kelly, Assistant Secretary, Culture Branch, Housing, Land and Culture Division – Department of Prime Minister & Cabinet
- Mikaela Jade, Founder & Chief Executive Officer – InDigital
- Jo Chivers, Director, Higher Education Program Management – Department of Education and Training
- Naomi Moran, General Manager – Koori Mail
Book Now with priority code QA1 for a 10% discount!
Phone: +61 2 8239 9711