Date(s) - 13/03/2018 - 16/03/2018
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Despite improved representation across the Retail and FMCG space, there is a significant imbalance between women and men in executive leadership roles. For women in Retail and FMCG, it is critical that skill sets are built to move into leadership, overcome challenges and bridge the gender divide. The requisite skills at this level may include negotiating, influencing stakeholders and managing change. It is vital that aspiring and emerging leaders establish a strong personal brand and master these skills in order to be successful in their careers.
Liquid Learning presents the 6th Annual Women in Retail and FMCG Leadership Summit 2018, which brings together aspiring, emerging, and accomplished female leaders in this unique environment. Delegates will be provided with the opportunity to hear uplifting and inspiring testimonies from successful leaders in this space. This annual conference will be comprised of case studies, expert commentaries, and panel discussions that will divulge the critical skill sets required of female leaders. The learning is reinforced with optional full-day workshops that take a hands-on approach to developing the skills needed to excel.
This is an outstanding networking and development opportunity not to be missed. Register your team early to be a part of this engaging conversation!
- Embrace obstacles on the road to success
- Manage and master change
- Lead authentically
- Define your vision and purpose
Featured Speakers Include:
- Nicole Szujda, General Manager Supply Chain, Kmart
- Niki King, Organisation Development & Strategy Director, Lion
- Mandy Chambers, Head of Retail Marketing, NAB
- Joanna McHarg, Strategy Director, Australia & New Zealand, Treasury Wine Estates
- Ursula Phillips, Chief Information Officer, PepsiCo
- Download the brochure: http://bit.ly/2zgnUhF
- 10% off for Leaders in Heels with the booking code QL
- Phone: +61 2 8239 9711
- Email: [email protected]