Date(s) - 22/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Pullman Melbourne on the Park
The road to leadership isn’t always easy. You’ll face difficulties that will push you to build confidence, adaptability, and your unique leadership style. So how do you rise above these roadblocks?
Join our lineup of accomplished industry leaders who will share their inspiring journeys and help you turn obstacles into opportunities. Connect with C-suite executives, liaise with like-minded women, and grasp the skills necessary to be your industry’s next leader.
- Transitioning from technical expert to strategic leader
- Boosting your confidence & discover your voice
- Empowering fellow colleagues & rise up together
- Distinguishing yourself as the next industry leader
Featured Speakers include:
- Catherine Baxter, Chief Operating Officer – Metro Trains Melbourne
- Samantha Abeydeera, Chief Operating Officer Marine – NRMA
- Collette Burke, Chief Engineer of Victoria/Director – Office of Projects Victoria/VicTrack
- Manish Pancholi, General Manager, Transport & Infrastructure – Downer Group
Book Now with priority code QA7 for a 10% discount!
Phone: +61 2 8239 9711