Date(s) - 21/05/2018 - 24/05/2018
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
ParkRoyal Darling Harbour
The insurance industry has made significant progress narrowing the gender gap. However, there is still a major imbalance in women occupying executive level positions. With the influx of financial conglomerate subsidiaries and smaller insurance companies, the insurance industry is in a state of increased competition. Women working in this unique environment should prioritise their career advancement and develop vital leadership qualities to stand out.
The 3rd Annual Women in Insurance Leadership Summit is the ultimate opportunity for aspiring, emerging and existing female leaders in the insurance industry. With speakers sharing their experiences and take away leadership strategies, this event will empower ambitious women to succeed in the dynamic and competitive insurance industry. Participants will gain the skills required to enhance an organisation’s productivity and evolution into the future.
- Develop critical skills for leadership success
- Identify and seize opportunities
- Expand your professional network
- Be bold, be brave, be better
Featured Speakers Include:
- Mimi Shepherd, General Manager Actuarial and Analytics, Allianz
- Pat Regan, Chief Executive Officer, QBE Insurance
- Gary Dransfield, Chief Executive Officer, Insurance, Suncorp
- Julie Batch, Chief Customer Officer, IAG