Date(s) - 23/07/2019 - 24/07/2019
8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Park Hyatt Melbourne
Successful leaders know how to leverage their strengths and raise their profile. What sets them apart is their ability to empower and inspire others to achieve their goals.
We’ve invited Australia’s most influential women and male champions of change to share their legendary leadership lessons. You’ll learn from the best in the business and gain practical strategies for career advancement. Connect with C-suite leaders, like-minded professionals and discover how to take your career to the next level.
- Identify your strengths & unleash your potential
- Build & leverage your personal brand
- Thrive in the face of change & adversity
- Strategies for career advancement
Feature Speakers Include:
- Tracey Spicer, Australian Journalist – Australian Broadcasting Company
- Colleen Callander, Chief Executive Officer – Sportsgirl
- Sarah Hunter, Managing Director – Officeworks
- Tony Walker, Chief Executive Officer – Ambulance Victoria
Book Now with priority code QA3 for a 10% discount!
Phone: +61 2 8239 9711