Date(s) - 29/01/2018 - 02/02/2018
Primus Hotel Sydney
The value of women in leadership roles has long been recognised as a significant contributor to the commercial growth and overall success of a business. No matter the industry, organisations that are managed by diverse and inclusive leadership teams have been proven to achieve better results.
While the glass ceiling is yet to be broken in terms of gender equity and equal pay, there is an increasing number of Australian women cementing their status among the nation’s innovators and elite leaders.
Liquid Learning is proud to present the 22nd Women in Leadership and Management Summit 2018, bringing together the country’s most accomplished female executives. With a star-studded lineup of case studies and interactive panel discussions, this event is paramount to your professional and personal development as a leader. The inspirational themes explored throughout the summit are reinforced by distinguished leadership experts who will offer innovative tools and strategies to overcome career challenges and enhance leadership effectiveness.
– Operate efficiently through change
– Drive innovation and competency
– Communicate your full potential
– Establish your personal and professional priorities
Featured Speakers Include:
- Vicki Telfer, Executive Director, Industrial Relations, NSW Treasury
- Nicole McInnes, Managing Director, eharmony
- Chrissy Burns, Chief Information Officer, Information Technology Division, University of Technology Sydney
- Emma Pinwill, General Manager, Brand, Marketing and Media Strategy, General Motors Holden
- Jodie Auster, General Manager, UberEATS, Uber