Date(s) - 22/07/2019 - 26/07/2019
8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Hotel Realm Canberra
Change is an integral part of life in the Australian Public Service. Government agencies face increasing pressure to provide more efficient services while coping with limited resources.
Join an esteemed lineup of public sector leaders to gain practical strategies for managing change and rising through the ranks. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to network and learn how to take your career to the next level.
- Identify & leverage your leadership profile
- Strengthen your strategic communication skills
- Leverage mentoring for career development
- Achieve work-life integration
Feature Speakers Include:
- Natasha Maclaren-Jones, Legislative Council Government Whip – Parliament of NSW
- Courtney Houssos, Parliamentary Secretary to the Shadow Cabinet – Parliament of NSW
- Felicity Wilson, Member of the Legislative Assembly – Parliament of NSW
- Jennifer Moltisanti, Assistant Commissioner, Not for Profit – Australian Taxation Office
Book Now with priority code QA1 for a 10% discount!
Phone: +61 2 8239 9711