Date(s) - 14/10/2019 - 18/10/2019
8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Melbourne Marriott Hotel
The Higher Education sector is rapidly evolving and presents exciting opportunities for career development. However, as women remain under-represented in senior leadership positions sometimes the steps you need to take to achieve career success can seem unclear. To thrive and survive, you must learn how to adapt to changing industry needs. You must be ready to adopt new skills and strategies to inspire, motivate and lead your teams to achieve outstanding results and an inclusive future.
Join our speakers as they explore how to navigate work-life balance in a competitive environment, lead through times of uncertainty, and increase engagement within their teams. You will be exposed to a brand new network of role models and peers as our speakers help you discover how you can drive career success.
- Strategies to implement meaningful change
- Sharpening your leadership skills
- Optimising engagement as an authentic leader
- Leading with confidence through change & disruption
Featured Speakers include:
- Helen Bartlett, Vice-Chancellor & President – Federation University Australia
- Su Baker, Pro-Vice Chancellor, Engagement – University of Melbourne
- Linda Brown, Chief Executive Officer & President – Laureate Australia & NZ & Torrens University
- Jenny Roberts, Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Students – Charles Sturt University
Book Now with priority code QA4 for a 10% discount!
Phone: +61 2 8239 9711
Email: [email protected]Price: $1895 - $5495