Date(s) - 20/08/2018 - 24/08/2018
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Novotel Darling Harbour
10th Public Sector Women in Leadership NSW Summit
The NSW Public Sector is a complex and dynamic environment requiring courageous leaders to pioneer new pathways. This creates exciting opportunities to grow and innovate, to challenge traditional systems and create a collaborative, progressive future.
To lead through times of change as a leader and public servant, you must align the organisation and your team with strategic direction. This alignment allows you to lead organisational change and drive strategic reform in times of uncertainty.
The 10th Public Sector Women in Leadership NSW Summit brings together a variety of established leaders to share their inspirational journeys, practical advice and insights for leading in the public sector. Our incredible line-up of speakers will showcase the NSW Public Sector’s diversity of thought, experience and gender. Discover strategies to maximise collaboration, seize bold opportunities and lead through times of change in the NSW Public Sector.
Exclusive Leaders in Heels Discount: 10% Off With Booking Code QL
- Break leadership barriers
- Seize bold opportunities
- Maximise leadership collaboration
- Achieve organisational success
Featured Speakers Include:
- Tania Mihailuk, Shadow Minister for Family & Community Services, Social Housing, Mental Health & Medical Research, Member for Bankstown, Australian Labor Party
- Gary Worboys Deputy Commissioner, Regional NSW Field Operations, NSW Police Force
- Rob Rogers, Deputy Commissioner, NSW Rural Fire Service
- Tracey McCosker, Chief Executive Officer, NSW Health Pathology
Online Agenda: http://liquidlearning.com/documents/NSWL0818A/NSWL0818A_QL.pdf
Phone: 61 2 8239 9711
Email: [email protected]
Unique Booking Code: NSWL0818A – QL