LEADERS IN HEELS is an online community and a stationery brand created to nurture, inspire and empower female leaders.
Leaders in Heels started in 2011 as an online platform to inspire and equip female leaders and entrepreneurs to create success on their own terms. The website contains information on all aspects related to developing careers and running thriving businesses, while promoting a healthy work-life balance. Leaders in Heels provides practical tools, stationery, free resources, events and an online community to help women connect, network, and most importantly, support each other.
In 2014 Leaders in Heels launched elegant and purposeful stationery that inspires women to find and follow their passion, and helps them stay on track to achieve their goals and dreams.
The site now reaches 70,000 page views per month and has over 200,000 followers across social media.
Why we think you would love to be part of our team:
- Leaders in Heels is a small business – every team member has a lot of power to introduce and implement ideas.
- Our main objective is to empower women to create fabulous careers, businesses and lives. Isn’t that awesome?
- Even though we are young, we are also growing very fast. Anything we do for Leaders in Heels is helping women by equipping and empowering them through education.
- Leaders in Heels – doesn’t the name sound totally cool?
You’ll love working at Leaders in Heels if you:
❤️ Are wanting a long-term freelance role
❤️ Enjoy WFH and flexibility
❤️ Are self-motivated and creative
❤️ LOVE stationery discounts and staff bonuses
We currently have the following open positions:
- Contributor/Interviewing Contributor – please read more here
If you want to volunteer some of your time, please ask us what we need. There is always something on our list to do :)
If you are interested please email Kasia using our contact form (select topic “Other”).