Are you currently in a leadership position and struggling to identify what you should do to move ahead? If this sounds like you the Women in the Driving Seat workshop held on Saturday 22 and Sunday 23 June at Sydney University, Camperdown may be just what you have been searching for. The weekend workshop (9.30am – 5pm) is facilitated by Sharon Williams, an accomplished Executive Coach and Program Facilitator, with over 15 years experience in coaching, training and consulting services in Australia and overseas.
Sharon works quickly and effectively to identify the root cause of behaviour or challenges that might be holding an individual back from achieving their full potential
Past clients from different industries had the following to say about the outcomes they achieved from sessions and workshops run by Sharon:
Sharon works quickly and effectively to identify the root cause of behaviour or challenges that might be holding an individual back from achieving their full potential.
My Leaders wanted to work with someone that had credible qualifications and Sharon’s commitment to study and personal development is impressive.
Sharon possesses a deep knowledge of her subject matter, is an exceptional facilitator and always manages to engage with her participants regardless of their background or position in the organisation.
Still not convinced that this workshop is for you? Did you know that a study by Manchester Inc of Fortune 1000 companies whose senior level executives had taken part in coaching programs reported the following results?
– 77% improved working relationship with direct reports
– 61% improved job satisfaction
– 63% improved relationships with peers
What’s in it for you?
Sharon will cover the following key areas in her workshop:
1. Authentic YOU – Get in the driving seat and take control!
2. Relationships – Who do you have in your passenger seat?
3. Overall Health – What’s fuelling you?
4. Personal Wealth – On the road to ﬁnancial independence.
5. Business/Career – Set your GPS to get to your destination faster
- Personal Action Plan
- Greater “Presence” and Conﬁdence
- Formula to get that promotion or idea off the ground
- Psychology behind successful people