Are you a busy professional who often wishes things would slow down a tad just so you could think? Do you spend more time on your performance appraisal instead of planning your next career move? If this sounds like you, then a new business forum held by boutique diversity and leadership organisation, Apogee Global Consulting in Ubud, Bali from 27 to 30 October could be a great opportunity to take a much needed time out!
Madeleine Long, Managing Director of Apogee Global Consulting says, “It’s all about the environment and the people. Your best ideas and thinking happens when you are feeling relaxed and inspired. Basing this business forum in Ubud was a conscious decision to provide participants with not only inspiring speakers to learn from and network with but also an inspiring setting to encourage reflection on the new information they receive and ways it can be applied to improve their own careers and business challenges”.
The 3-day forum’s main focus is on Career Resiliency, Latest Leadership Ideas and Energy Restoration providing participants who are facing tough work challenges, at career crossroads or needing the right environment to reassess their work/life goals. By getting away from their day to day routine, Madeleine believes attendees will restore their energy and return to their workplaces and lives with a renewed focus and direction. Anyone who needs clarity before they take their next big career step either within their current organization or outside, should attend.
Who should attend?
• Professionals who have been in management roles for at least 5 years
• Business owners
• Non Executive Board directors
• Executive Managers
• Team Leaders
• Professionals currently or wanting to do business in Asia
– divide their time between gaining knowledge from guest speakers who will share their incredible career journeys and key learnings
– brainstorm new career or business ideas amongst business professionals
– set new goals with the aid of experienced executive coaches
– understand their core strengths through creative workshops designed for business managers
– build new networks while enjoying recreational activities like paddy field walks, spas, cycling or sharing meals
Speakers at the forum include:
1. Madeleine Long – Founder & MD Apogee Global Consulting
2. Professor Karen Simmer – Professor of Newborn Medicine, University of Western Australia (UWA)
3. Agatha Kessler – CEO & Principal, Fentress Architects, USA
4. Kate Heaslip – Founder, Hippo and Toad Productions
5. Denis Calvert – Executive Director Touch Networks
6. Clare Goodman – CEO, The Lift Effect
Madeleine explains about speaker selection, “We’ve selected a diverse range of people in terms of gender, culture, age and experience to be guest speakers and executive coaches. This ensures that participants receive a balanced view of our contemporary corporate world and the key strategies these people use to get ahead, especially when they reach roadblocks, work/life challenges and in times of change.
For more information, please click here or contact Madeleine Long, Apogee Global Consulting on (08) 6311 4650 or
[email protected] Early bird registrations extended until July 15!