Promote your brand with us
Do you offer a great product or service and just need some word of mouth? Do you want to pay for the advertising that goes only to the right audience? Is your product right for our niche market: professional women focused on their careers and running successful businesses?
Launched in October 2011, Leaders in Heels is a dynamic online magazine for successful and savvy women working in the business and corporate world. Our readers are seeking relevant, up-to-date and on-trend information they can use to enhance their careers, run successful businesses, build their confidence, manage relationships and dress for success.
- #2 blog in Australia and New Zealand in Technology Category, July 2014 [Catablog]
- #3 blog in Australia and New Zealand in Business and Finance Category, July 2014 [Catablog]
- #10 blog in Australia and New Zealand in Lifestyle Category, July 2014 [Catablog]
- #1 Top Site for Women Entrepreneurs to Love in 2013 [She Owns It]
- Kasia Gospos, the founder of Leaders in Heels, has been named one of Australia’s most inspirational women online by Open Colleges 2014.
- 70,000+ monthly page views, 45,000+ unique visitors
- Subscribers: 25,000+
- Instagram fans: 136,100+
- Facebook fans: 30,000+
- Twitter followers: 22,900+
- Linkedin members: 8,200+
(all stats updated July 2019)
We communicate with career-driven corporate women and female entrepreneurs.
For up-to-date statistics on our readership please refer to our Media Kit below.
What we talk about
We cover a wide range of topics relevant to women developing their careers, running their own businesses and establishing a healthy work-life balance. We regularly discuss issues surrounding:
- Career and Personal development – employment, leadership, people management, communication, self-development, time management;
- Business & management – start-ups, entrepreneurship, marketing, public relations, recruitment, customer service, social media;
- Technology and Design – tech trends and news, social media, web and design, software and mobile applications relevant to women and entrepreneurs;
- Lifestyle – personal branding, styling, health and wellness, work-life balance, finance, insurance, legal advice for women
- Events – workshops, seminars, networking and other women’s initiatives.
We feature educational articles, advice and tips, relevant and up-to-date news and trends, interviews with inspirational and successful women in business and Q & As.
As our subscriber numbers continue to grow, advertising with us is the perfect opportunity to showcase your product or message, engaging with the female business community through sponsored posts and brand ambassadorships. We can help promote your business through:
- sponsored content, product/business spotlight & interviews
- social media shout-outs (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest)
- website advertising banners
- newsletter banner and mention
- newsletter solus email with an offer (event, ebook, special offer etc.)
- custom orders and packages
For all advertising enquiries or to request more detailed media kit please contact us using contact form below.